Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A few layouts

These two layouts are from the July Ticklez kit at Scrapz Biz. Today was the last day to get them in and I managed to complete both in two days which is quick for me!



 























This is an old photo of Zane I found the other week, I had totally forgotten about Allanah using up all my foil to turn Zane into a little Tinfoil Robot. He looks so tiny! I then rushed out to get these papers I had been eyeing off for ages thinking I had no use for them - not anymore:























Fiona
x

3 comments:

  1. Fab pages Fiona! Love your layouts with the Ticklez kit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you already know I LOVE these Fiona! :)

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog looks great Fiona! You have done a great job!!!

    ReplyDelete