Monday, August 30, 2010

This weekend we...

Finally took the remote control plane out for a fly, it didn't last long though as it wasn't flying brilliantly but Zane & Murray had fun:


This was the best shot of the plain flying I could get as it wasn't staying up for very long as it needed a bit more wind assistance:



Someone didn't find it to be fun though:


Poor Lily!!

I also managed to complete Round 4 of the STA. I tried a different type of style, not as happy with it as I was with my previous entries as it didn't quite work out how I had envisaged.


It is about our health & fitness goals based on the Life. Be in it. ads from the late 70's/early 80's. So far I am managing to keep it up too!!

1 comment:

  1. The remote control plane looks like fun! What a shame you didn't have more wind to help. Maybe next time huh?

    Love your gorgeous layout!!!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete