Wednesday, September 29, 2010

This weeks scrapping

My poor little boy is sick! He coughed all night before my last day shift that Murray took him to the Doctors and they diagnosed bronchitis. He is on antibiotics and slept better last night but he is still not very well so we spent today at home and he won't be going to occasional care tomorrow so another quiet day at home in store.

A few layouts I have completed this week:

Zane was keen to have his photo taken as long as they were shots of his jumping into the pool.

























My attempt at getting a semi-decent family photo while we were away:

























The gorgeous view!!
























And one using the August Ticklez Kit at Scrapz of my beautiful Mum when she was just 2 years old. Wasn't she so cute? I can see alot of Miss Lily in this photo.

























Fiona
x

3 comments:

  1. Fiona I hope your poor little man is feeling better soon!

    Love all of these layouts!! You've been scrapping up a storm!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your layouts Fiona :) Hope the little fella is better soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these Fiona, but the last one is definitely my fave!! :)

    ReplyDelete