Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Dance Concert Dress Rehearsal

Lily started Kinderdance this year and LOVES it! She is getting ready for her first end of year concert, and on Sunday they had the dress rehearsal and photo day. The outfits were a bit less than I was expecting, considering they are pirates!! We will probably put a singlet under it on the day of the concert. Also, I cannot "do" hair so was pretty pleased with the plaits I did for her. She does look very cute!




I can't wait for the concert, her class was definitely the best of the Kinderdance classses, everyone was dancing and seemed to know what they were doing!!

I also went to a crop day on Saturday and managed 4 1/2 layouts & a card. Here are 3 of them:


Lily in Fiji, I love this photo and these October Afternoon papers




 

Murrays Red Baron flight, a present for his 40th

























And one of my energetic boy:





Fiona
x

3 comments:

  1. Lily looks adorable inn her pirate outfit, hope the concert goes will for her. Love all the layouts Fiona, can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her costume is so cute! Lily makes a very cute pirate. :)

    Loving your pages Fiona! Gorgeous work!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww she looks so cute! These pages are fabulous Fiona, I especially love the red baron layout!

    ReplyDelete