Monday, December 13, 2010

December 11 & December 12

Saturday I put up the last of the Christmas decorations, the nativity, the door wreaths and a few other bits and pieces. It is all out now. I love my Willow Nativity, I bought it for a bargain price a few years ago at Myer, I don't think they were meant to be included in the sale!!


















Saturday night I worked my last shift for a while, I have taken leave without pay as Murray has gotten a promotion at work which will see him away from home a bit. The kids were very happy that I wouldn't be going off to work, eventhough it was only part-time, they were always begging me not to go!

Sunday was a bit of a lazy day, recovering from night shift. I was tired and grumpy. Attempted to get the kids to tidy up all their mess, which was not the thing to do while tired and grumpy! I did manage a bit of scrapping in the evening once it was peaceful!! We did find them like this though that night, and they are like it tonight aswell:



















They share a room, but obviously are not content with just that anymore and need to be closer! Lily did wake last night and we moved her into Zanes bed, then she woke again after we were in bed and was hysterical that she was not in her own bed and for the first time ever did not want to come into bed with me. WOW she has been sleeping in bed with me for so long, fully till she was 3, then every other night ending up in there and now she doesn't want to... I confess to feeling a bit sad about that...

Fiona
x

2 comments:

  1. wow Fiona.. that nativity scene is gorgeous.. you certainly got a bargain with that! My girls are 11 and 13 and I often find them in the same bed together too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should feel sad but proud of your girl growing up too. Don't you just love seeing your kids getting along and needing each other though. I always get that little swell of pride in my heart when I see my kids together.

    ReplyDelete