Wednesday, December 8, 2010

December 5 & 6

Such a busy time of the year, but plenty to do for taking a photo of the day. Just wish I had some time to scrap at the moment. I am pretty sure I won't be starting this album till January!

Sunday 5th December the kids had their gymnastics end of year presentation and party. It was a lovely day, got to see some gymnastics display from the levels kids, got their trophies which they were very excited about. Then we had a sausage sizzle and yummy cakes and lots of jumping on the jumping castles.

Here they are with their trophies:

























On Monday, Zane & Lily had preschool so I took the opportunity to try and finish off the Christmas Shopping. It was a full day and I am almost done, just 1 or two things to get. This is a shot of my local Westfields - taken on my iphone, embarrassing enough - no way was I taking my camera with me!!




Slowly catching up...
Fiona
x


1 comment:

  1. Your so good keeping up with your December Daily, I have enough trouble with my 52 week album LOL.
    Lovely photos!!

    ReplyDelete