Thursday, December 2, 2010

December Daily - December 1st

My plan for December is to take a photo a day and do a mini album, as per Ali Edwards. At the moment I am going to just do the photo part as I like to scrap by picking my papers after I have my photos not the other way around!

We traditionally start the Christmas month by putting up the Christmas Tree. This year was fabulous as both Zane & Lily were so excited and they were both able to put up a lot of the decorations and managed to space it out well and I didn't need to move things around too much... There was also lots of singing Jingle Bells & Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer!

We waited for Murray to get home before we put the star on top. Here is the finished tree.


























Being in the Christmas mood we also watched Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer & finished the day by ready The Night Before Christmas as our bedtime story.

Fiona
x

2 comments:

  1. Your tree is looking beautiful Fiona!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree is so beautiful, goodluck with the album

    ReplyDelete