Friday, December 3, 2010

Scrapzgiving & Savvy Cybercrop

Scrapbook Savvy had a Christmas Cybercrop last weekend. There were 4 challenges of which I managed to do two. The first one was Antheas colour combo challenge. ( This layout really is straight and not as crooked as it appears here...)

























The second one was to use non Christmas products, I misread and used non Christmas paper but Christmas embellishments. Never mind, I really like how it turned it!

























I also did a card for the Scrapzgiving challenges, only managed one of the challenges, have the others down on my to do list!

This card will be for Zanes teachers at the end of the year:




















Fiona
x

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas pages Fiona! Love that cute card too. :)

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete