Tuesday, December 21, 2010

TTDOC - a couple more...

I managed another 2 of the challenges for the 12 days of Christmas at Scrapz

This was Debs challenge to scrap a Christmas layout without using red & green predominantly:
























The other was Sherees gift card holders, I always need these for my older neice and nephew:

























And I did manage to get all 10 cards done for the preschool teachers:











So I managed 5 out of the 12, would of liked to do a few more, if only I had a few extra hours!!

Fiona
x

3 comments:

  1. These are fabulous Fiona! I LOVE your layout :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. those gift card holders are a wonderful Idea Fiona!
    I hope you have a great Christmas
    Love Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh love the LO, the tags and cards are cute too!!

    ReplyDelete