Sunday, January 16, 2011

2011 - Change

First post for the year and it is already half way through the month. I haven't had the best start to the year personally , and either has most parts of Australia. I recall reading last year that new years resolutions are best started in February and I think I might go along with that this year and just write January off...

My word for 2011 is going to be CHANGE, not a very exciting or glamorous word but one that is very suited to my life right now.

Many changes have already occurred - Murray got a promotion that sees him having to work away from home, I have taken a years leave without pay to concentrate on the family, my first born baby Zane starts big school this year, Lily won't have him around and is going to miss him like crazy, I think she won't be the only one ...

I need to make a few changes too. Last years word was Organised and I made a bit of a start with it , but a long way to go! And of course there is always the usual weight and exercise goals and balancing life to fit everything in.  I am hoping for a big change later on in the year too!

Scrapping wise I have finally done a couple of layouts but have busted the memory card in my camera so need to get a new one before I can upload them, hopefully in the next couple of days.

Fiona
x

4 comments:

  1. I am hearing you on all of that Fiona! I certainly need to get organisation in our life..
    I hope you enjoy your year off work!
    My husband works away from home alot too, and it is difficult to manage if you are working too....
    I hope you achieve everything that you hope for for 2011
    love Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the perfect choice of word for you Fiona! I everything goes well for your family this year. Sounds like you've got a few things happening!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that things aren't starting well for you. Let's hope it's onwards and upwards from here.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is a big change Fi. Best of luck in 2011, hope it's a great year for you xx

    ReplyDelete