Tuesday, January 18, 2011

First layouts for 2011

I finally got around to doing some scrapping last week. I have taken the photos of these with my point & shoot camera as my memory card for my DSLR is corrupted. I have bought 2 replacements, won't be caught out again. So the quality is not fabulous. Now I just have to hope that the 50 odd photos on the card can be retreived...

The first layout is another Fiji one using all Kaisercraft and some October Afternoon alphas. I really like this shot of them running up the beach, they weren't big fans of the beach here, which was probably more a lagoon anyway.

























The second one's design was inspired by my paper trimmer which was out of alignment and thus shredding the edges of the paper, so I helped shred a bit more! I have now fixed the trimmer too.  I love this photo of Lily, she always wants to help out when cooking and runs off to get her apron and hat! She looks so cute in them... and I am secretly hoping she is going to be a cook, unlike her Mum!





Tomorrow I will post my first couple of layouts for the Scrapz Biggest Loser Comp.

Fiona
x

3 comments:

  1. Hope you manage to retrieve those photos Fiona, love the L/Os. The one of Lily is awesome, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're both gorgeous pages Fiona! Bummer about your card corrupting...how frustrating!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous layouts Fiona. Love them both.

    ReplyDelete