Tuesday, January 25, 2011

More Biggest Loser scrapping

I have done two more layouts for this competition. I still have Mission 4, 5 & 8 to do, there is no Mission 6. I am also taking photos of the scrapping clean-up that coincides with the Missions. I will post photos of the progress so far soon.

Mission 7 was to use 3 different punches on a layout. Mine has 3 border punches, corner rounder and butterfly punch. Going to Gloria Jeans for Babycinos and Banana Bread was one of Lilys favourite things to do.





Mission 9 was to create a layout using 3 different alpha fonts. I have used 4 in this one which is based on this years Christmas Card:

























This was the Christmas Card I did for last year:

























Fiona
x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layouts and card! I love the punch work and the rose trim in the first one. Lovely blog too! :)

    ReplyDelete