Sunday, January 30, 2011

More Missions

My last few layouts from the Biggest Loser challenge. I didn't get to finish them all, managed to get 10 out of 13 completed, though I did forget to take a photo of my card which ended up going to Lilys best friend for her birthday.

Mission 4 - A Step-by-Step layout, using up some more Crate Paper Paper Dolls range, which I have so much of still!

























Mission 5 - Card using only patterned paper, no c/s. I used more Paper Dolls:


















Mission 10 - A sketch AND to use 3 pieces of chipboard all in the same single colour. Instead of using lots of old stash I cracked open Echo Park Little Boy for this - love this range:

























And lastly Mission 11 - a card using Rub-ons:
























I still have to finish sorting out the scrap room and will post photos once I am done!


Fiona
x

1 comment:

  1. I love these Fiona!! You have done fabulous work all throughout the comp! Now it's uni time ;).

    ReplyDelete