Thursday, January 20, 2011

Scrapz Biggest Loser

Cleaning up my stash and scrap space over at Scrapz with the Biggest Loser competition. Slowly culling my stash and of course creating too. These are for the first 3 challenges:

Mission 1 - Sketch by Heike:

This is of my very cute niece Scarlett who is now 18 months old! Managed to use some of this Crate Paper Doll paper which I LOVE but bought so much of!

























Mission 2 - Card using cardstock only.

This is pretty plain, I wanted it to suit any occasion:

























Mission 3 - use 3 different spotty papers.

I took this photo after Zane had his first (and only) ambulance ride last year. Journalling reads:

You had your first trip in an ambulance after experiencing sharp pains in the hips and legs.
Thankfully it was just growing pains, but they took you to the hospital to be sure. By then the
pain had gone, so you got to enjoy the ride. The ambos gave you this teddy who you named Winnie.
You adored him and he slept with you for several weeks afterwards.


























Thanks for looking
Fiona
x

1 comment:

  1. I love these Fiona! My DD got a teddy when she had to stay overnight in hospital a couple of years ago. Isn't it lovely that volunteers make these just to help kids feel a little bit better.

    ReplyDelete