Saturday, March 12, 2011

Catch up

Just a few recent layouts to share. These are all for the Uni comp that was held over at Scrapz recently, I have one more to go, its a gardening one and with no garden as such, I am finding it hard to come up with a photo. Anyway these are the ones I have finished so far:

These two are Week 2's challenges:

Subject: Graphics & Computer Tech - use a photoedited picture (I used an ethereal action in PS3) and computer journalling. Bonus points for overlapping the title onto the photo and using journalling strips.
























The second subject: Neonatal - Us as a baby/toddler. Bonus points for including facts relating to our birth and events of that year. The facts are hidden on a journalling tag where it says today:
I love that this paper has the 16th on a Friday which is the day & date I was born - perfect!
























Week 3's challenges:

Subject: Speech Pathology - Scrap a conversation. Bonus points for two speech bubbles. I had written this conversation down in a notebook but with no date on it. I am guessing Zane was either 3 or just turned 4, but most definitely at preschool as I recall asking him on the way home in the car about his day.
























Subject: Food Technolody - scrap about something you cannot do without in the kitchen. Bonus points for using something from the kitchen:


























Subject: Midwifery - scrap a page about someone who helped you through pregnancy/birth/after the birth. Bonus points for 4 different patterned papers and a sticker. This page is about a group of online friends who I "met" while trying to conceive Zane. We ended up forming our own online forum and call ourselves NNM's ;)

























I still have week 5's to show but will save those 3 for tomorrow.

Fiona
x

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Fantastic layouts Fiona! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many fabulous pages Fiona! I hope you manage to get the last one done too!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous page Fiona!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fiona these are all fantastic layouts, well done :)

    ReplyDelete