Monday, March 14, 2011

Medicine, Journalism & Creative Arts Layouts

The competition at Scrapz has finished and these are the final weeks entries:


Medicine - to create a layout that is health related and use an envelope and a stamp:
This photo is from back in 2007, probably not something I would of scrapped without this challenge, so glad I did it though. Zane had a virus similar to rotovirus and he had to stay in hospital for about 3 nights with Murray. It was hard on me as I had the bottle-refusing Lily who was only 6 months old so I couldn't stay with my boy, eventhough I spent all the day time up there!


























Journallism: Story about self and must include at least one photo of me. Extra points for 2 buttons and 2 bling.
This is about my current weight loss and fitness journey - all the details are hidden, you don't want to know! My motto is Just Do It !  Maybe after this journey I will like having my photo taken...
























And finally Creative Arts. We were to use as inspiration a layout from the gallery. I chose this one from one of the DT girls Belinda Cheeky Little Bub and also to use an element from Georgias layout for this challenge DT Sample
I love this layout, it is my current fave, and it was so much fun to do!


























Well that still leaves the horticulture one to do, I have till Wednesday and I have the idea just need a photo and will be right to go.

Fiona
x

4 comments:

  1. wow love all of these Fiona, awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all such beautiful pages Fiona! I hope to see your Horticulture page in time...fingers crossed! :)

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layouts Fiona. Love the multi-coloured title of the last one.
    Good luck with the weight loss. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous pages Fiona!!

    ReplyDelete