Friday, March 18, 2011

Scrapz Uni Finals

I got the last challenge done for Scrapz Uni and have made the finals. Heike is very genorously giving the finalists a pack to create something. Very exciting, can't wait to receive mine!!

This is my final entry for Horticulture. I ended up using a pic from a mag:
























I am not 100% happy with it, didn't quite turn out how it was in my head, you know?

After all my not knowing what to do for the layout due to having no garden, Mum turned up yesterday with a planter and flowers for Miss Lily who always complains we have no garden. These would of been perfect for the challenge:










































I am putting Lily in charge of these, not sure how it will go, I told her she didn't need to water as it's raining and her reply was "good". She may take after her Mum after all...

Fiona
x

2 comments:

  1. Well done getting all the uni challenges done Fiona, loved all of them :)
    How sweet are the photos of Lily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this page Fiona...and that was a great effort getting every challenge completed! Love those pics of Lily and her planter box...so sweet!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete