Sunday, April 17, 2011

Boy Pages

The first week of the school holidays are already finished, I have been enjoying them as much as Zane I am sure! Lily still has care, so we have enjoyed a couple of Zane only days which is always nice.  I have been having a bit of a roll on scrapping boy pages recently.  (I have also done a very girlie page, but you will have to wait a few months to see it!)

The first one is an older pic of Zane, using a mix of Crate, Basic Grey & Pink Paislee papers and the cute Echo Park little boy sticker.
























Once again I have played along with the challenges over at  Stuck Sketches.  I have used this sketch from the April 1st sketch challenge:




















Creating this layout with lots of Crate Paper Toy Box goodness:

























And finally one of Zane playing on the flying fox at our local park. He loves the flying fox so much, I can always guarantee that I will find him playing on it. 























That's all for the moment, might go do a couple of girlie pages now to balance things out!

Fiona
x

11 comments:

  1. Great boy pages Fiona, love the mix of papers & colours. Did the girlie page get picked up for publication?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic pages Fiona! I especially love the last one...gorgeous!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow awesome boy pages Fiona, love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. STUNNING pages Fiona!!! love how you've mixed all the papers for the top one.... fabulous!!

    Love Charmane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw you at CWC, thought I would pay you a visit.... You are lucky to have a boy & girl to scrap LOL.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saw your link over at CWC and thought I'd stop by and say Hi :) Love your pages xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fabulous Fiona! I love them all :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Fiona!
    I love everything here! I love this layout!
    I have great difficulty in making layouts for boys and your pages are very inspiring!
    Turned his follower
    Hug from Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Super awesome boy pages Fiona!! Love them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! love these. especially the happy days layout!

    ReplyDelete