Friday, April 29, 2011

Challenge Blogs

This month I decided to de-lurk and play along with some challenge blogs. The first one is for Kraft It Up and is a 12345 challenge. Have never done one of these before, it was hard not to add anything even though I am not a heavy embellisher.

   1 Kraft cardstock
   2 photos smaller and 6 x4
   3 different alphas
   4 different patterened paper
   5 different embellishments

I came up with this:
























I think I am the only one who doesn't play angry birds on MY iphone - Zane, Lily, Murray, even my mother-in-law all like to play it!

The second challenge I have done is for Scrap the Girls. This months challenge was an inspiration challenge based on this image:





















I loved the blues & oranges and of course all the cute little birds, butterflies & flowers, and came up with this:
























Great fun, will definitely be doing more of these!

Fiona
x

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness Angry Birds drove me NUTS while we were away at Easter LOL. The kids were like magnets every time hubby started playing it.


    LOVE these layouts Fiona!!! YAY for getting some challenges done :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab layouts! Gorgeous take on the STG challenge, great colour choice, love your flowers & border :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous LO's Fiona.. such pretty details!! Thanks for playing along at KIU :)

    ReplyDelete