Monday, April 4, 2011

My First Attempt

I decided to have a go at applying for a design team spot over at Inspired Blueprints.  I was unsuccesful (no surprises), but am quite pleased with my layout. I have quite a few nice pics of Zane from his preschool graduation last year. I love the sitting down pic my Mum took, he looks like he is contemplating the future, even if he is really wondering if he can just go and play now!




















Another layout to share, this one is for last weeks Scrapz challenges, Paint a Rainbow with the colours charcoal, sky blue, olive green & sandy beige with the theme of leaves. Love this photo of Zane laying on the grass at home.























I did a big clean up of my scrap area the other day and sorted through some of my new goodies and matched up some photos to them, I have so many older photos still waiting to be scrapped. Now I have about a dozen "kits" ready to go, so lots more scrapping to come!

Fiona
x

6 comments:

  1. Fiona I love your pages, lots of lovely details on both of them. Don't give up appling for DT positions, you never know something will come along for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both pages are gorgeous Fiona! Always love seeing your work!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good on your for having a go...never doubt your ability cause you are one very talented scrapper!! And these pages just proves it...just AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Fiona this makes your post on Scrapz even more special. Good on you for applying and I hope you keep on applying.

    I LOVE your layouts!!!!

    oh and and and I spotted your gorgeous munchkins in the latest SM magazine for the free paper challenge. woohoo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these layouts are terrific, love the school one..so great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your LO's and your Style!! Keep applying and dont give up!!
    Loux

    ReplyDelete