Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Girly Girl

Hope everyone had a fabulous Easter!! We stayed home but had plenty of things on keeping us busy so not as much chance to scrap as I would of liked.

I managed to get one of the challenges done over at Scrapz this week. This weeks theme was Dye and I did the Paint A Rainbow challenge Belinda set. The colour combo was Pink, Blue & Yellow and the challenge was to dye an item with food colouring. I dyed a white crochet doily with rose colouring and then quickly ran it through the tap so some of the dye came off leaving it lighter in some spots and darker in others.
























Love this pic I snapped of Lily and together with the colour combination it was the perfect opportunity to document how much of a girly girl she is. The journalling reads:

Lily you are such a girly girl. You insist on only wearing dresses or skirts, love to dance and play with your barbies.

Hopefully now school has resumed there will be more time for scrapping!

Fiona
x

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous girly layout Fiona! Great pic of your beautiful girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Fiona!!! Oh and I just saw your gorgeous girly girl on the front cover of my SM mag that arrived today!!! HUGE congratulations on the cover!!!!!!!!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally GORGEOUS Fiona!! Love that cute butterfly tucked in there! and massive congrats on a front cover layout!!! WAHOOO just gorgeous..I LOVE IT!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I LOVE this Fiona! It really is the prettiest page!!! :)

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. Love the butterfly under the journalling spot!

    ReplyDelete