Wednesday, May 11, 2011

15 minutes

I am still excited about my layout being on the cover of this months Scrapbooking Memories magazine!! I had no idea it was going to be on it so it was a HUGE surprise to go to the letterbox and grab the mag and discover Lily's face smiling up at me! Lily on the other hand couldn't quite get the fuss I was making. I gave her the mag and she asked if there was anything interesting inside. Well, yes, I have a layout inside too, but the cover - woohoo!!! She thinks it is kinda cute now, so agreed to have a pic of her with her holding the mag:
























Have also done some layouts this week. One for the weekly challenges at Scrapz of course! This one is based on this sketch by Kerryn:




I squished the sketch a bit to make it work for these wallet photos I had of Zane while we were still in hospital. 

This next one is just my own, had the idea to use predominantly all the stickers on the Echo Park sticker sheets as I always end up with so many left! I ended up using a few, but a bit more patterned paper that I planned. I am still undecided if it needs something more at the top right of the photo or not?


Thanks for stopping by
Fiona
x

5 comments:

  1. Congrats again Fiona!! How exciting! It's a stunning layout and very deserving of a spot on the front cover. Love your 2 new layouts too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe cute. It was so fabulous to see your layout on the cover!!

    Loving these layouts of yours too. Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fiona..Congrats....your LO is so nice...I loved..and I relly like evrything in here.....you do such a agreat job, with those pages!!!
    I´m follower now.
    Have a wonderful week.
    Hugs from Brazil
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Fiona!!! ots a gorgeous LO and deserves the cover, awesome feeling isnt it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HUGE CONGRATS Fiona!! That would have to be one of my fav covers...its so gorgeous...lucky you!! And your layouts are just STUNNING!!! Love the first one...totally cute :)) Have a fab weekend !! :))xx

    ReplyDelete