Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Brotherly Love

A few weeks ago at Scrapz there was a challenge to use some older photos. Well since then I have been a bit obsessed with going though my older photos. It is quite fun, things I wouldn't of scrapped at the time, are now totally scrappable and there are just so many I want to use!

Zane loved Lily to pieces, almost literally when she was a baby. Their close age gap meant he wasn't always gentle with her but he did love to give her cuddles.

Using the new My Minds Eye Lime Twist range. Such gorgeous heavy papers, but my border punch didn't like them too much! I also used some Echo Park paper and alphas.


























Thanks for looking
Fiona
x

2 comments:

  1. Oh Fiona this is just so BEAUTIFUL!!!! How precious are those photos...love the design and the colours are just gorgeous! take care xx

    ReplyDelete