Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Long time between posts

I have been scrapping, just nothing I can share yet. I have been working on my guest designer layouts for Scrapz next month and some layouts for All About Scrapbooks which will be a step-by-step.

I do have one page to share, a fun one for Easter using  the gorgeous Crate Paper Neighbourhood range:






The Easter Bunny didn't bring as much this year, everyone else more than made up for it though, there is still plenty left, especially Lilys, she really isn't that fussed on chocolate!

Hopefully my next post will be much sooner!

Fiona
x

1 comment:

  1. Love it Fiona! My kids were horrified that the Easter Bunny only bought them 2 chocolates this year! mind you somehow they still have chocolate in the fridge almost 2 months later ;).

    ReplyDelete