Monday, May 9, 2011

Mothers Day

Hope all the mums had a wonderful Mothers Day. I did. I enjoyed a sleep -in, breakky cooked and lovely gifts. Also a fabulous afternoon tea with family.

My poor little man had a terrible day, he has a virus which left him sleepy for the most part. The day before he wrote this for me (I think Grandma may have encouraged this ;) )


It was also National Scrapbooking Day on Saturday. I didn't get a chance to scrap on the day but I have two layouts from the week to share.

This one was for the weekly challenge at Scrapz, using this colour combo from Sheree, combined with the criteria of using an older photo.

When I found this pic of Zane from a few years ago I just loved it and had to scrap it eventhough I couldn't remember anything about the day apart from we were at Grandma's house. He just looked so sweet!


This one started off as a Scrapz challenge too, to use a title from a layout in the gallery. I used one from one of Sherees layouts but I left it too late and didn't use the rest of the criteria but came up with this. I just love these colours.



Hoping to get a bit more scrapping done this week, last week was hectic!

Fiona
x




3 comments:

  1. Poor little man :(. I didn't think to get any photos of me with my kids. Der LOL.

    I love these layouts but the photo on the last one just makes me smile :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hOpe your little man is feeling better Fiona! Your layouts are awesome! Love the beautiful clean lines. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin' those fantastic pages of yours Fiona! Hope your little man is on the mend too.

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete