Saturday, May 28, 2011

My Beautiful Mum

I have played along with the challenge over at Scrap the Girls again this month. The challenge is to scrap about an important female in your life and to do more than 20 words of handwritten journalling. I always scrap about the kids, and eventhough Lily is a pretty important person in my life, there is also another: My beautiful Mum! I have scrapped her before as a child, but don't think I have done one of just her as she is now.

I love the reds, yellows and greens in this especially on the black. Had to have flowers on a page about Mum too, as unlike me, she is quite a green thumb, so this Echo Park paper was perfect!























The journalling reads: I am so blessed to have a Mum as wonderful as you. You are beautiful inside and out. I love you so very, very much xxx

Fiona
x

7 comments:

  1. oh my Fiona this layout is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Fiona! I adore how you've used this collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love evrything in here..and this Lo is just stunning!!!!!!!!!!!
    I love all your page I saw in here!!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Itry to be follower but doesn´t work at all!!!
    Kisses and guges from Brazil
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning layout of your mom Fiona! Love the colours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful :)I love your handwriting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is gorgeous, i loved that range of papers.
    gorgeous flowers especially that red one, stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fiona this is just soooo BEAUTITFUL!!! What a gorgeous page you have done of your mum! Love the journalling too :))xx

    ReplyDelete