Sunday, May 1, 2011

We're Savvy

I got the We're Savvy kit over at Scrapbook Savvy last month. These are two layouts I created with the kit, still have enough to do a few more too:

The first one for the kit challenge - to use layering, string bows & numbers:

I love this photo of Lily with that mammoth curl in the middle of her forehead, it really cannot decide which way to go.  This poem really sums up her personality at the moment too, she is the sweetest, kindest little girl, but boy do not tick her off - definitely horrid! She also hates me reciting this to her - haha!!


























I also did this layout, this photo is from the same day as the previous one I have just realised! She really looks up to her brother so much, the photo tells the story itself I think.
























Till next time
Fiona
x

3 comments:

  1. Lovely layout Fiona!!!Sweet!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Your kids are just the cutest Fiona! Gorgeous layouts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her curls! Great layouts Fiona!!

    ReplyDelete