Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Crop Day Layouts

The weekend before last I went to a crop day held by All About Scrapbooks. I have finally gotten around to taking photos of them yesterday as the weather was too bad last week.  Once again I was not very productive and only managed three layouts. Still it was fun!

This is my favourite one, probably because I love this photo of Zane graduating from preschool last year - it is even cuter because his cap is on back to front.


This next one started off as the colour challenge for White with 1 which I have never played with and I think I can't limit myself to one colour!  It HAD to have black on it too:

(Hmm just realised I had intended to add some journalling to this, it was Zane's first school party for the year).

And finally the last one of Zane & Lily at a Circus Party last month. Colouring the chipboard with copic markers took me ages, but I was finally happy with the result - it just needed glitter :)



Thanks for looking
Fiona
x


4 comments:

  1. wow Fiona I love your three layouts, fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love these Fiona!! Especially that first page..fabulous!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fiona these are just AMAZING!!!! I love each and everyone and even tho the colouring of your chippie took ages, it is totally worth it! Take care :))xx

    ReplyDelete