Thursday, June 30, 2011

Final Scrapz Weekly Challenge

This is my last weekly challenge as guest designer over at Scrapz. The theme for this week is White and I have the What's Cooking challenge, so a list of ingredients to follow with some added criteria, all the details can be found here.

Here is my final layout:























A picture of Lily from her christening, after she was out of her gown. I have used Echo Park Springtime papers, Prima & Kaisercraft Roses and gorgeous new chipboard swirls from 2 Crafty!!

I had such fun as guest designer this month. It has been a lot of fun coming up with ideas for the challenges based around each weeks theme, which are always so fun to play along with.

Fiona
x

3 comments:

  1. I've so loved having you on the team this month Fiona! You've done such a beautiful job with all of your work and I love this beautiful page too!!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! It's stunning Fiona! So delicate and girly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful way to finish. It's been fabulous having you with us during June :).

    ReplyDelete