Thursday, June 9, 2011

My Sketch Challenge for Scrapz


This week is my second week as a Guest Designer at Scrapz and I am doing the Fetch A Sketch challenge. This week's theme is Knee Deep which was just perfect for the photo I had in mind, a nice summer one to keep the reality of winter at bay for just a little bit!! To coincide with this weeks theme, the added criteria is to use the name of a body part in the title or journalling of your layout.

This is the first time I have ever done a sketch that wasn't a scribble on a sheet of paper, I eventually worked out how to do it.


























And this is my layout based on the sketch. I have used the fun Echo Park Splash papers and embellishments as well some super cute 2crafty chipboard bunting.

























And yes I am still loving scrapping the older photos!

Fiona
x

3 comments:

  1. Your take on the sketch is fantastic Fiona! Love that cute banner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute photo. Love the sketch you created and such a fabulous page too :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just PERFECT Fiona!!!! Love the cute each embellies and the misting looks devine! Take care and have a great week :))xx

    ReplyDelete