Saturday, June 25, 2011

Pyjama Day

Zane loves his pyjamas and loves to have pyjama days where he gets to hang around and play inside or out in them all day long! He doesn't get too many opportunities but he still loves it.  So when I got the criteria for this weeks challenge at Scrapz I knew straight away I had to scrap about pyjama day!

The theme is Pyjamas and my challenge is the Paint A Rainbow challenge to use this colour combo:


















Red, green and yellow on Black cardstock! With the added criteria to scrap about something you or someone likes to wear that is comfy. The challenge can be found here

And here is my page:
























The previous week I had the Scrap it Blind challenge, which I forgot to blog... Anyway here is my completed layout for the theme Patchwork. The criteria was to use stitching and the option to scrap about someone being patched up:

























I have one more week as Guest Designer at Scrapz for the month, it has been lots of fun! Will post the final layout Thursday.

Fiona
x

4 comments:

  1. Both your layouts are gorgeous Fiona! Love the colours in the first one. So bright and fresh! I'm glad to see the sad face on the second layout was followed by a smile. :)
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Fiona! Love them both :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I had a comment and it disappeared!!! So I think this is what I wrote...These layouts are just AMAZING Fiona!!! The colours in the 1st one are really striking against the black cardstock!! You are sooo talented! Take care :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both pages are fantasic Fiona! I especially love the first one...such a great colour combo!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete