Thursday, June 2, 2011

Scrapz Guest Designer

I am very excited this month to be the guest designer at Scrapz. They have challenges every week with a different theme and awesome prizes which are awarded randomly so everyone can play!

This weeks theme coincides with the start of winter and  is Brrh! I am starting the month off with the Noteworthy challenge which is a card-making challenge, but you can do a layout if you wish.  When it gets cold out it is time to layer up the clothing, so my challenge this week is create a card with lots of layers. I have layered the papers and also the ribbons to create this card:

 


I have used the gorgeous Crate Paper Emmas Shoppe Products from the store. I totally love this range.

Thanks for stopping by
Fiona
x


4 comments:

  1. Congrats on being guest DT this month Fiona and I just love that card, all those layers are perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so fabulous to have you as our guest DT this month Fiona. Love your first challenge and can't wait to see what else you create this month :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your card is stunning Fiona!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so lovely to have you as guest DT this month Fiona! The card you've created for your first challenge is just gorgeous!!!
    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete