Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Crop Day Layouts

Last Saturday I attended another fun day at All About Scrapbooks crop day, and once again I only managed 3 and a half pages. Though in my defence there was a sale on, so I had to shop a bit too!! Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to unpack properly yet, let alone finish the 4th layout!

First up is a photo I have had printed for well over a year but never had the right papers for it. Then the day before I got the gorgeous Echo Park Country Drive range here and it is divine!  More importantly the papers were absolutely perfect for my pic of Lily and her funny face that looks like she is winking, heehee...

























My little butterfly is from the paper and I have made it into a little button with my new Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio button maker - I love it!!

The second layout, I stumbled upon these older pics of Zane & Lily a few weeks back when we had a challenge to use older photos. I remembered how much fun they were having with each other, it was very cute, eventhough Zane was almost squashing her, she thought it was hilarious and it was so nice to see them interacting with each other :)
























And finally this photo I took just recently of Zane after a hard 5 minutes of soccer practice!! He will kick the ball for a few minutes and he is done... we try to tell him he needs to practice if he wants to get better, but he thinks he should be able to do things straight away without trying and if he can't then he doesn't like it anymore. Hope he grows out of that habit soon!
























Hopefully more scrapping time over the weekend but in the meantime we are just enjoying the school holidays!

Fiona
x

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love these Fiona!! I especially love the first one with the new echo park papers...so sweet!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Fiona these are so GORGEOUS!!! Love your style and all the cute embellishments you use! Take care and have a great weekend :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous Fiona!!! I can so totally relate to the immediate success that Zane expects, my DS is exactly the same.

    ReplyDelete