Friday, July 29, 2011

P!nk - Scrap the Girls

The other day Lily wanted me to take some photos of her dancing on the trampoline - (as she does). So I was just snapping away, keeping her amused, not expecting too much. But when I downloaded them I discovered quite a funny photo, she certainly didn't look like she was dancing, but it was funny and I wanted to scrap it.  I  was looking at a few challenge blogs and the July challenge at Scrap the Girls jumped out at me, perfect for this photo!

The challenge is to use this album cover as inspiration for your layout as well as a song title or lyrics by Pink somwhere on the layout - either title or journalling



I have wanted to try my hand at this painting technique that is quite popular at the moment and I have a huge tube of hot pink - fantastic! I also decided to go with a black and white photo like the album cover.

























I have used some of the lyrics from "So What" but I have added an S to make it She's gonna start a fight, instead of he ;)  She has quite the stance I reckon!!

Fiona
x


6 comments:

  1. The paint looks fabulous! And I love the touch of lace :-) have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! What a cute pic Fiona, no wonder you wanted to scrap it. Love the pink paint especially with the b&w photo. Fantastic page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe love the photo! The paint looks awesome!! Fabulous page Fiona!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such an adorable page and a cute little subject you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely bright colour scheme. cute pic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic photo...& layout! Love the paint in the background & your colours are gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete