Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Purple Pumpkin

Just coming out of a 5 day flu fog, I can finally breathe today! Doing a blog catch up and today is the final day for entries for a Guest Designer spot at Purple Pumpkin. I LOVE these embellishments, so thought I would give it a go.

I love this layout of Miss Lily, she really is my girly girl. I have used a few Purple Pumpkin embellishments on this layout, the babushka button, the pink beads & the chenille flower (I removed a layer to make it smaller).
























Thanks for visiting
Fiona
x

4 comments:

  1. So good to hear you're feeling better Fiona...and this page is a stunner!!! So beautiful! Good luck with the comp!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better :).

    Gorgeous page of a gorgeous little girl. Good luck with the guest DT comp!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous page Fiona...my vote is in for you..good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get better soon...flu's are so annoying hey! This is sooo gorgeous...you definitely have my vote! :))xx

    ReplyDelete