Saturday, August 27, 2011

It's in the Bag!

Just a quick post, this is my layout for the ongoing Location, Location comp at Scrapz. This week's challenge is Inside my Handbag.  The criteria is, to use a credit card/gift card, something shiney and something from inside your bag.

And my page:























I have made a copy of the top of my credit card, and used it to hide a photo of the contents of my bag:
























And a close-up of my cluster, shows my something shiny - the punchenella, and from my bag the stamp with the wine glasses:
























A new challenge is up tomorrow. 

Fiona
x

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful page Fiona!! I love how you've used the credit card & your clustering looks awesome :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun challenge!!! A great idea with the credit card for hidden journaling :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how gorgeously girly this page is. Gorgeous page Fiona!!

    ReplyDelete