Monday, August 1, 2011

Location, Location

The  latest competition over at Scrapz has started, it is a super fun challenge called Location, Location.  The first week we had to take a photo of our grocery trolley! I hid in the corner of Coles and took a photo with my iphone, trying to look like I was just sending a message - heehee!!

We had to scrap our groceries and include: a tag, the docket and the word trolley or basket somewhere on the layout. I decided to focus on the cost of an average weekly shop at Coles for us, something to look back on - 74 items for $271.51!! I don't buy fruit, veg or bread at Coles so they aren't even included.

Love the LYB stripey paper I have used, went perfectly with the groceries.























This week the challenge is to take a photo of your wardrobe - guess who gave the wardrobe a quick tidy today ;) Such a fun lot of challenges and there is still time to join in, even for the first round!

Thanks for visiting
Fiona
x

7 comments:

  1. Fiona your page is awesome! Love the mix of papers and your sale price tag :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' that stripey paper Fiona...fabulous page!!!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright colours Fiona!! Fabulous page! I'd better get myself moving on my pages LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this page Fiona, I agree the papers go perfectly with the photo ;0)
    That sounds like my weekly grocery bill and yes, we buy meat from the butcher and go to the fruit shop also - yikes!!!
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an awesome page Fiona! I love it!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did I miss this in the gallery? It's fabulous Fiona!!!

    ReplyDelete