Monday, August 22, 2011

More paint

Another weeks challenge for the Scrapz Location, Location comp. This week the challenge was In my Car and the criteria was two or more photos, map paper and a car. I was a bit stumped with this one, then decided to focus on what happens in the car - Zane & Lily falling asleep, if its too warm in the car or they have had a big day, even if it is just a 10 minute drive they can fall asleep! Thankfully I had some photos on my phone of just such a time.
























Once again I have got out the paints, lovin' it! I really wanted to keep this one kinda neutral and then add some splashes of red. I have used some old October Afternoon map paper and my cute little car is from Purple Pumpkin.

Off to work on this weeks challenge - Inside My Handbag!

Fiona
x

4 comments:

  1. Love this page Fiona! The paint looks great and I love the splashes of red!!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the paint! Such cute pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous page Fiona, love the pop of red & the paint! I wish mine would sleep in the car then there wouldn't be so much fighting LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your paintwork!!! The colours you have used here are fantastic! The pics are so adorable too. Just love those sorts of pics! Too cute! :D

    ReplyDelete