Sunday, August 7, 2011

Scrapz Challenge - In my Wardrobe

Last weeks Location, Location challenge over at Scrapz is called In my Wardrobe. We needed to take a photo of our wardrobes, scrap a page about it using extra criteria of stitching, fabric or felt, a button and a coat hanger or peg. Hmmm... wasn't so keen on taking a pic of my wardrobe, not that it is messy, but because it is so bare. I have hardly bought any clothes post kids and tend to throw out more than I replace. Yet, from that sprung my inspiration for this challenge, why not scrap about having nothing to wear?

I have used paint again, totally loving it too, so no doubt will be doing some more with paint. For the criteria I have added some messy stitching to the corners, a scrap of felt trim and a flower button. I had trouble with the coat hanger or peg, till at crop yesterday when I found a pack of 7 Gypsies hangers, perfect timing!!
























The current weeks challenge is to take a photo of a meal! Such a fun challenge, definitely a great way of recording some everyday moments in our life right now which will be fabulous to look back on.

Should be back in the next few days with some more layouts from my crop day yesterday with All About Scrapbooks.

Thanks for stopping by
Fiona
x

6 comments:

  1. I love your layout Fiona!! The paint looks great and that colour combo rocks! Can't wait to see what you're going to do for the 'meal' challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love the paint and the twine Fiona! A fabulous page!!! How lucky that you stumbled upon those cute little coathangers too!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colours Fiona and oh yes we do say that everyday don't we!
    Gail x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fiona your page is awesome! Love the paint background and the stitched corners. Overall a perfect page :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you are incorporating a bit of paint into your pages. It scares the bejeebers out of me LOL. Love how this page turned out!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Fiona! I love the paint too :-)

    ReplyDelete