Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Ticklez Kits

A few pages using the July Ticklez Kit over at Scrapz. These are THE best value kits around, a bakers dozen of papers aswell as alphas and an assortment of embellishments all for only $29.95. Enough to make plenty of layouts!

Here are the 3 I have done so far:

My favourite shot of Zane and Lily  from a photo shoot my mother in law organised. Typical Zane goofing off and Lily just about to get the giggles!
























This next one is Lily and her philosophy about the cold and only needing a scarf to keep warm (said before the weather got real cold though!)
























And the last one, my crazy fruit obsessed boy enjoying a err, tasty lemon!! When I saw this lemon paper I had to scrap about his love of eating lemons, so I took the photos after I had the paper - that's what scrapbookers do, right?


























I still have a HEAP of paper and embellishments left which I will continue to work with as I totally love the colours in this kit!

Fiona
x

6 comments:

  1. I really love the pages you've created with this kit Fiona! I can't pick a fave!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all gorgeous Fiona! Lol! I love the pics on the last layout and yes, I sometimes take pics for the papers I've bought too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pages Fiona. The bright colours look great against the black backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the look of this kit!! Love the bright colours - especially with the black background :-). And yep, pretty typical of scrappers to take pics so we can use particular papers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your pages Fiona!! You've rocked this kit :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all fabulous Fiona but I especially love the first one :).

    ReplyDelete