Sunday, August 21, 2011

White with 1

This month's White with 1 challenge is WHITE + PURPLE + DOODLING. I haven't played along with the challenges there before, despite attempting them I always seem to add other colours in, so I was very happy when this one worked.

I have a stack of purple flowers...because it is Lily's favourite colour I seem to be drawn to them, but never seem to use them. I probably only used about a quarter of them on this page, so will have to attempt some more purple pages! I doodled my border and some little swirls coming out of the flowers.























Thanks for visiting!
Fiona
x

12 comments:

  1. Fiona what a beautiful page!!! Love it!!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is so pretty Fiona, what a cutie. Just gorgeous, all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning page Fiona! Love all the flowers and doilies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful page Fiona!! Love all the different shades of purple and how well they all tie in with the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love purple & LOVE your page Fiona!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sheer beauty here Fiona absolutely exquisite ... beautiful work ... so pleased you decided to play along with us .... hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous page Fiona...such a lovely photo & I love your flower cluster! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful page Fiona & gorgeous pic too. Cheers Di xx

    ReplyDelete