Monday, September 12, 2011

Scrap Space

The second last week of the Location, Location challenge at Scrapz and it was to scrap about our scrap space.  We weren't to clean it up, but we could take some creative pics so you can't see the mess. I am not a tidy scrapper!!

I have used the colours in my scrap room red & aqua on the page. As you can see there is the start of some aqua paint on the walls, I still have to finish off the decorating, hence my title!!


























The layout needed to be based on this sketch:



and to include something more than 12 months old and something from on our desk. The on our desk part is easy when you have as big an area as I do - I have 3 desks taking up two walls!!  I had a whole pack of Cosmo Cricket papers sitting on the desk aswell as the cute blue doily. My older item is the ribbon which came from an old Ticklez kit and I am pretty sure those Thickers are more than 12 months old...

This week is the last round and we are scrapping our messy drawers!

Fiona
x

3 comments:

  1. My fave colour combo! Beautiful page Fiona!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page Fiona, just love the red/blue colour combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this page Fiona!!! the colours are perfect!

    ReplyDelete