Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Weekend Scrapping

Another crop day with All About Scrapbooks and more chatting and laughing than actual scrapping of course!!  The girls who do the kit pages really liked my page, which made me happy!

Here are the two layouts  I managed to complete:

I love this one of Zane and attempted an arty/grungy style. I am very happy with how it turned out. the photo was one from our recent family photo shoot. I have edited it though.
























And one of Lily, also from the photo shoot day, and using the gorgeous new Random collection by Crate Paper - divine! I saw a big butterfly in a recent SBM mag and used that idea as the base of this page.


























There is another one half done, but I am just getting slower at these days, but they are so much fun!

Thanks for stopping by!
Fiona
x

5 comments:

  1. lovely pages Fiona. great misting and masking in the first one and yes that crate paper is divine isn't it (love how you did the strips)-got me some last week and i'm dying to get a chance to rip into it. cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiona these two layouts are stunning :) Love the arty effects on Zane's page, and I so love the Crate paper on Lily page (cute photo of her).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both these are fab! I love the misting and movement on the first and love the lovely strippy patterns on the 2nd! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pages Fiona! Love that big butterfly!!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pages Fiona! That big butterfly looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete