Sunday, October 9, 2011

Back to Scrapping

I am a bit behind in showing off my recent layouts. I have been scrapping but wanted to get all my holiday recollections all together!

Last weekend I attended the All About Scrapbooks monthly crop and did a record 5 pages!!! My girlfriend and I decided to set ourselves a challenge of doing 8 pages - never going to happen but it pushed me to actually get five done instead of my usual 3.  Of course this meant I needed to be organised and sort out what I was doing - it made a difference!

Today I have two of the three holiday layouts I did:

Stanley Markets where we did some shopping on the last day of our trip. I took a couple of pics of some of our purchases from there too. I have used October Afternoon Boarding Pass range.





Next one was from our visit to Lantau Island where we stopped for a late lunch. We hadn't taken any cosies for the kids but they really wanted to swim so we let them, even though we had no towels either! I have used gauze for the background and rope, Ocatober Afternoon stickers and the cute lollipop flower is Purple Pumpkin



Thanks for stopping by
Fiona
x


5 comments:

  1. WOW Fiona...these are fabulous. The paint on the Hong Kong LO really makes those photos pop!
    Love the soft dreamy look of Lantau Island LO :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both gorgeous Fiona! Love the paint on the first one and the gauze looks fab on the second. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Fiona!!! Love the way you have used the gauze for your beach page, looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Layouts Fiona, love the rope effect with the gauze in your 2nd layout. Fab beachy colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh looks like I was too late. Congrats on the publications :).

    ReplyDelete