Sunday, October 30, 2011

Christmas Planning

My final Christmas Showcase challenge is up at Scrapz today. I decided to make a planner that I can use to keep all my Christmas organisation in the one place. I have used the stunning Echo Park Seasons Greetings range, utilising the sticker sheet so my planner wasn't too lumpy bumpy!
  



For the inside I made up a few pages I will need for Christmas - such as Christmas cards list, shopping lists, gift lists etc. You can see more pictures of my planner over at Scrapz

It was a lot of fun creating the christmas showcase this month, next month I am working with one of the gorgeous Ticklez Kits. 

Fiona
x
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Such a clever idea leading up to Christmas! Will have to check out those extra piccies :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea Fiona! I need one of these! LOL Looks fantastic!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete