Sunday, October 16, 2011

Deck the Halls

It's Sunday again, which means I have another guest designer challenge over at Scrapz in the Christmas Showcase. This time I have gone with an OTP project, not something I do regularly, but I do like to make OTP Christmas stuff!

With all the Christmas decorations out already, I have been thinking about colour schemes. There are so many to choose from these days, but I love my traditional red & gold. I am planning to add a bit of green into the mix this year. So to add to my decorations for this year I have made some pretty bunting:



A closer look:



You can find all the details about this challenge and lots of other inspiration here at Scrapz!

Fiona
x

5 comments:

  1. LOVE, love, love this Fiona!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this gorgeous banner Fiona! The ruffles and lace look great!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete