Monday, October 24, 2011

The most wonderful time of the year!

I have created a Christmas layout this week over at Scrapz for the Christmas Showcase. With all the gorgeous new product coming out, it is the perfect time to be scrapping those photos from last Christmas (or earlier) that you haven't gotten around to!

This is one of the photos I took for my December Daily album ... I haven't actually done the album though! It is of my Lemax Santas Wonderland Christmas village that I started collecting before we had kids. Gorgeous little lit houses, which for a few years since the kids arrived I hadn't been able to display. I was very excited to display it last year! I love it, it is my favourite Christmas decor!


 I have mainly used the gorgeous Echo Park Seasons Greetings range which you can find here.

Fiona
x

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow! You have scrapped this perfectly!!!
    I adore those little houses - how magical!
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Fiona! Love this page!!!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this page Fiona, especially that gorgeous collection of yours :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful photo Fiona! You've scrapped it beautifully! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been really enjoying the christmas showcase Fiona! This is a gorgeous LO. I just luv the pleat that runs along the bottom

    ReplyDelete