Monday, October 31, 2011

Purple Pumpkin Sketch

I almost forgot to post this layout I did for the October Sketch Challenge over at Purple Pumpkin  I totally loved this gorgeous sketch, here is my take on it















Lily fell in love the minute she saw the Giant Panda's at Ocean Park in Hong Kong, and couldn't resist a cuddle with this statue outside their enclosure. Just the one Purple Pumpkin spotty button on the layout, I had to make a few changes to my original embellishment plan but love how this has turned out. 

Fiona
x

7 comments:

  1. Awww...so sweet Fiona! Beautiful page!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous take on the sketch, i love the ruffles around the circle!!

    Thanks for playing along

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page! I love this! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Purple Pumpkin! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pics and a great layout Fiona. Love the ruffled edge around the circle. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh simply gorgeous Fiona!! Love the lace ruffle and the rolled paper edges! :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely Fiona. gorgeous papers and the ruffle is great too, sweet photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colours Fiona! Love the ruffle you added :).

    ReplyDelete