Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Two More!

Still on the previous weekends crop day layouts, I have two more to show. Pretty excited that I had 3 of the 5 pages I did at the crop picked up by Scrapbooking Memories! I must remember to be that productive more often. I was happy with all my layouts from that day which is the most important thing!!

This one is another holiday page. I totally love these lanterns from 2 crafty and they were perfect for my page on the Po Lin Monastery. I had these little chinese coins since forever, finally a chance to use them!

I have some hidden journalling under the photo, straight from my holiday blog post



I didn't just do holiday pages though. This one is a set of photos from our family photo shoot back in July. While I wasn't thrilled with the photos, I did like that she included everything so I got these shots of Zane & Lily clowning around. They look cute in a sequence!

I have used some more 2 crafty  chipboard, this time the giant film strip and the gorgeous new Crate Paper Farmhouse papers.



Hoping to do some more scrapping tonight, so hopefully some more pages to share in a few days.

Fiona
x


7 comments:

  1. Loving your new pages and your holiday tales. Next month I am setting you 10 pages for the day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooh I love these Fiona, particularly the first one!!!!

    (and YAY on all those pick ups too :) :) ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice page scrap,Lovely blog , greeting from Belgium

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both of these Fiona, especially the first one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous scrapping Fiona!! Congrats on the SM pick-ups too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pages Fiona! Great to see you scrapping your holiday pics!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! These are awesome Fiona! Love that giant filmstrip and how you've used it! :)

    ReplyDelete