Friday, October 7, 2011

World Card Making Day 2011

Last Saturday was World Card Making Day, and over at Scrapz they ran some cardmaking challenges. I finished 4 out of the 6 cards:

Challenge #1 - Use 2 stickers, circular element, punched edge and twine:





Challenge #2 - Make a card based on this sketch




Challenge #3 - Any type of Christmas Card



And Challenge #6 - a teapot card



I also went to a crop day last Saturday so we will be back later today or tomorrow to share some of my layouts from then!

Fiona
x

6 comments:

  1. WOW I totally love those cards Fiona!! I am hopeless at cards so I just love to admire anyone who can! Awesome teapot card with the bag of tea! :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Fiona!! love them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Fiona! Looking forward to see your layouts you did at the crop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done with all your cards Fiona! I especially love the very boy one for the 1st challenge as well as your cute little teapot :)

    ReplyDelete